12.08.2015

A late afternoon bicycle ride up Lamar Blvd. in Austin, Texas


I can't remember what camera or lens I used but I sure like the position of the shadows and the intersecting lines on the wall and sidewalk.

When I finish up my jobs, back up my files and send out the bills I like to chill out and relax a bit by taking a camera and lens out into the world and practicing my craft. I can't imagine a day without a camera in my hands. I think the way to see photographically is, in a sense, to live immersed in photography.

#addictedtophotographs

3 comments:

Lenya R said...

Thank you for sharing, Kirk. This one is like your best portraits - giving no illusions that I could do this myself but very inspiring.

John Krill said...

"I can't imagine a day without a camera in my hands. I think the way to see photographically is, in a sense, to live immersed in photography."

You are SOOOOOOOO right.

Anthony Bridges said...

I totally agree. You can't catch the moment if you don't have a camera with you for the moment.