12.28.2013

VSL Executive Team performs embarrassing victory dance! Winner: Top Class of the Year at Craftsy.com

Hi All, 

I just got this in my e-mail folder from Craftsy.com! My class, Family Photography, is the Top Class of this year. I am amazed as we just launched this class in November. Nearly 1,000 people have signed up in the last six weeks. The graphic below was saved as a Jpeg for the links aren't live but here's a live link if you want to go and see what all the fuss is about: Kirk's Class!

There are two other classes. One is Studio Portraits and the other is the Free Class on Family Photos.
Check them out. (They're cheaper than a workshop and you can repeat them over an over again if you need to at no additional cost!).

This award is a fun way for me to end up the year. I hope you'll sample one or more of the classes and I hope you come back to the blog for more fun give and take in 2014.  Thanks!  Kirk


Enroll today in the top class of the year! | View Online
Top class this year
With over 500 students, we're declaring the winner of this popularity contest:
Now is your chance to enroll for just $24.99
(that's 58% off!)
Sign Up Now »
Top class this year
 
Praise for Family Photography: Candid Moments & Storytelling
"What a great class! Kirk is an excellent instructor, and I learned so much. Thanks Kirk!"
– Craftsy Member Miss Regtien
 
Your access never expires.Watch classes on your own schedule: wherever, whenever you want.100% money back guarantee.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirk - I took your freebie class at Craftsy, and if your pay-for class is like the other, I do not doubt that a lot of folks are signing up for it, and enjoying it. Could be a lot of people are doing because they got cameras for Christmas, or in anticipation for the holidays. Anyway, congratulations!

atmtx said...

Congratulations, Kirk!

Michael Matthews said...

A well-earned success. The world awaits Kirk's take on Lightroom and Photoshop. Yes, the marketplace is piled high with videos on this subject -- but where else can you get such an engaging and articulate instructor?

Anonymous said...

BRASS BANDS, DANCING PONIES AND LOTS OF PRETTY GIRLS WITH POPPOMS!!!

Kudos to you Mr.T. What else is in the pipeline??

John W

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kirk! I have only seen the free class and it was very nicely helpful, so I can imagine how the other is so much liked. Would be great if you could do a class on portraits with minimal light (as in on-camera flash), as your portraits are always so beautifully done.

Thanks also for keeping the blog going, I have been following it for a couple of years, and it is always a pleasure to read.

Happy New Year!
Lenya

Paul Gero said...

Well Done Kirk!

Happy New Year!

Murray Davidson said...

Hi Kirk,
Well done. I haven't taken the Family course yet - I did sign up for and follow the studio course which I enjoyed. Was a bit like your books were coming to life :-) having you talk and move around. Would thoroughly recommend that course to fellow readers.
Murray

Mark W. said...

Kirk,
Congratulations from a happy Craftsy customer. I also enrolled in your studio portrait lighting class. Both classes are very good. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mark W.

Kirk, Photographer/Writer said...

Thanks everyone! It's a nice way to end the year. I hope they invite me back again in 2014 to do a few more classes...

A. Costa said...

Congratulations! And Best Wishes for next yaer!