9.19.2013

An alternative to watching re-runs of Breaking Bad this weekend? Tired of all that Downton Abbey stuff?

Well, you could sign up for my portrait lighting course at www.craftsy.com and watch 2.5 hours of information about portrait lighting in the studio..... Here's the ad I just saw in my e-mail. And if the thought of me shooting and talking for a couple of hours isn't enough there's also Neil's classes... Or Rick Sammon's Landscape course...

I'm heading back up to Denver on Weds. next week where I will spend eight days working on the next two programs. Should be a lot of fun. One of the two programs will also be offered free of charge. I'll keep you posted.



Up to 75% off ALL classes & supplies!
All Craftsy Classes & Supplies up to 75% Off!
You'll love this week's favorites.
On sale through Saturday!
Shop All Classes »

 

A link:

www.craftsy.com/studiolighting25